Commercial and Residential Pest Control
Whether you are defending your home or protecting the image at your place of business, we can provide the service you need to help maintain your property at a high level. We can provide the monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly service your property needs to get, and stay, pest free.
Inside Pest Control
Having a pest problem can feel like the end of the world. You may feel like you’re fighting an uphill battle that you just can’t win. From ants and fleas to silverfish and roaches, indoor pests provide a myriad of problems including health risks and property damage. Not to mention the simple annoyance. Nearly all indoor pest problems originate from outside of the home. After the initial indoor nuisance is under control, most problems can be controlled from the outside. Our highly trained and experienced technicians are able to detect and eliminate your household pest problems, starting at their source. Having your lawn properly maintained by One Source can also help reduce the flow of insects in and out of your home. Here are some other helpful tips that can assist you in the fight against unwanted pests:
- Ensure all cracks and crevices are sealed, especially caulking in the wet areas around cabinets and baseboards.
- Remove garbage from the inside of your home regularly, and avoid clutter and cardboard boxes that pests can use as homes.
- Use food containers that remain completely sealed at all times to avoid providing pests with food sources.
- If possible, do not leave pet food and water bowls out overnight.
- Keeps appliances cleaned regularly, avoiding any buildups of crumbs and grease, especially around the stove, microwave, or toaster oven.
- Any leaks or moisture buildup in the home should be dealt with immediately.
Lawn and Ornamental Pest Control
It has been shown that your properties landscape can account for up to 10 percent of its total value, and you live in a swamp. South West Florida, while beautiful, was originally part of the everglades! The lawn and ornamental portion of your property is largely an invasive species to this area, and the native (and sometimes non-native) pests, know it. Most types of landscape, including the turf grasses, require protection from a long list of assailants including bugs, unwanted plants species (weeds) and fungus.
Your plants and turf also require excess nutrients, which the sandy Florida soil cannot naturally supply. In order to ensure that your landscape is developed and maintained properly, it is important to apply the proper material to avoid damage and keep a full, healthy lawn. When your lawn is at its best, it can help reduce the needs of pesticides and fertilizers. We can develop a custom fertilizer program that specifically targets the needs of your lawn.
- Bedding Areas
- Perimeter of home
- Inside home
- Mosquito Control